Collections Analyst with Italian Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Financial Services are differentiated from other providers by their ability to serve as a bridge between technology and finance solutions, accelerating the achievement of our customers’ business goals.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Collections Analyst with Italian Skills . This is an exciting opportunity and you will ensure that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. You will manage credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. You will maintain on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. You will ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
In a typical day as a Collections Analyst with Italian Skills you would:
· Analyse and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
· Investigates potential credit fraud and works closely with internal security and business partners to resolve.
· Resolve credit issues independently.
· Negotiate down payment with customers and company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
· Analyse and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
· Resolve disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
· Recognize trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
· Initiate the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for the company and customer.
· Analyse at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
If you have …
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years of experience in collection.
· Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Intermediate accounting knowledge.
· Intermediate problem solving skills.
· Basic computer skills.
· Intermediate prioritization skills.
· Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools.
· Intermediate understanding of the company's order management process.
· Advanced understanding of the company's dispute management process.
· Intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
· Intermediate influence skills.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.