Collections Analyst, Spanish Speaker
The collections analyst ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by collecting accounts receivable through a variety of processes, building strategic relationships with internal stakeholders and with HPE customers.
On this role you will need to understand customer business, identify challenges in the payment process and finding solutions on how to receive the payments on time and accelerate cash-flow. All these need to be done in accordance with the company policy and legal requirements as well as with a high degree of professionalism and quality.
· Analyze and research customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
· Resolve disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
· Recognize trends for non- payment and resolve issues by engaging internal partners.
· Initiate the dispute resolution process with internal company partners, follow-up on issues and ensure resolution for company and customer.
· Analyze at-risk customers and recommend account strategies to prevent delinquencies
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics / finance recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0-2 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Familiarity with computers.
· Prioritization skills and ability to become quickly independent
· Basic influence skills.
· Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
· Very good structure and level of planning and organizing activities
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.