Description de l'offre
- Location:Seattle, Washington, US
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
- Job Id1247092
Who We Are
Cisco's Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is helping people transform how they collaborate globally through solutions targeted at enhancing the user experience and driving collaboration and productivity to unprecedented levels, thus helping drive revenue growth and defining new business models. We are the only vendor that can truly connect conferencing hardware, software, and SaaS offerings to provide the best end-to-end user experience regardless of whether they are internal or external, while making it secure and scalable for IT.
What You'll Do
We are looking for engineers who thrive on delivering enterprise-grade cloud software.You will work with cross-functional teams to deliver key capabilities that will unlock large deployments of Cisco Collaboration services across many Fortune 500 companies.This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong technical skills to put their abilities to work in an exciting growth environment.
Who You'll Work With
When you work with us, you'll be part of an empowered team that is helping change the way people collaborate.Our software developers, user experience designers, and product owners are building customer focused management products for the next-generation Cisco Collaboration Cloud portfolio.
Who You Are
You are a motivated self-starter who is highly results driven, take enormous pride in your work, and demonstrate a high degree of enthusiasm for engineering excellence and ongoing self-development.
Required skills and experience:
* BS/MS in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent relevant experience.
* 2-8 years professional software development experience.
* Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL DB technologies.
* Ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments with deep dive analytical skills.
Desired skills and experience:
* Proven track record of building and deploying large-scale cloud systems.
* Experience developing REST APIs using Spring and Hibernate.
* Working knowledge of security practices for cloud and web apps.
* Experience with modern front-end frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco