Cloud (Golang/Python) Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Software-defined and Cloud Group (SDCG) has the mission of defining and developing the next generation of software-enabled Hybrid IT solutions to provide the simplest experience for our customers to consume and operate their business workloads and applications. Our team provides support to our portfolio which includes:
- Integrated software-defined systems
- Automation and orchestration management software to seamlessly align applications with the underlying infrastructure
- HPE cloud capabilities that enable developers and data center operators to effortlessly build cloud applications in their Hybrid IT environments
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Software Engineer (Quality Assurance) to join us! In this amazing role, you will be responsible for learning about the validation of HPE's Intelligent Edge products and ensuring high quality.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our R&D team that creates innovative wired and wireless network solutions for smart digital experiences. You will get to understand how customers use our products, how our products are designed, and come up with ideas to validate our products, like well-structured test plans. If you have knowledge and interest in Software Test Engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How will you make your mark
· Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
· Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
· Leads a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
· Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
· Represents the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects. Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
If you are…
· B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA (Full time), Typically 1+ years’ experience.
· Programming Expertise in GoLang (Preferred) / Python.
· Expertise in development of micro services and deploying this on Kubernetes environment.
· Experience in developing cloud based products, with development in *aaS components.
· Knowledge and Working experience on high performance computing domain.
· Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Skilled in developing micro-services for SaaS offerings Implementing Monitoring, supporting, DevOps
· Experience in developing for public cloud (familiar with AWS, Azure interfaces)
· Experience with Kubernetes
· Experience in Go/Python language
· Experience in High Performance computing
· Experience with CI/CD and DevOps (concepts should transfer even if different tool chain)
· Ideally they would have done development on some similar solutions (some SaaS with customer and admin interfaces,communicating with back-end systems)
· Any experience with middleware for enterprise/legacy system integration a plus
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.