Cloud Development Engineer - GreenLake
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Typically 2-5 years’ experience.
The candidate should be:
* Programming Languages: Python, GoLang
* Automation tools: Terraform, Ansible
* Platform tools: Docker, Docker-compose, Kubernetes
* Virtualization Tools: VMware vCenter, KVM, KubeVirt
* Public Cloud (preferred): AWS, Azure
* Monitoring Tools: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, ServiceNOW, Logz, Prometheus, PagerDuty, OpsRamp/Zabbix/Nagios/SolarWinds
* Packaging and Delivery: CI/CD for a SaaS offered service
* Operating System: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, SLES, OpenSuSE) Administration
* Testing tools: Automated Unit/Functional Testing.
* Infrastructure: Server, Switches (Network/SAN), Storage (iSCSI/FC), PDU, Enclosure, Rack
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.