Channel Partner Marketing Manager
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress.
The “ Channel Partner Marketing Manager” for Romania and Hungary is responsible for developing and managing relations with HPE channel partners to drive new business and grow existing business. The main objective of the positon is to plan marketing strategy and plan activities to help Channel Partners to create demand and incremental revenue for company offerings and to deliver differentiated company customer experiences and technology. You will manage and optimize Partner Market Development Funds (MDF), i.e., tracking availability and utilization of funds, developing and compliance with program terms, full leveraging of existing programs and proposals for new MDF-based initiatives. There is additional opportunity for exposure to reginal projects and stakeholders coordinating CERTA GreenLake Marketing.
In a typical day as a Channel Partner Marketing Manager, you would:
· Lead and develop breakthrough channel partner strategy and marketing plans with channel partners.
· Successfully launch marketing campaigns in the market and guide marketing effort to ensure market penetration.
· Prioritize channel digital marketing and demand generation programs.
· Manage Market Development Funds (MDF) budget, monitor metrics and guarantee the ROI from investment.
· Establish and maintain execution level relationship to promote HPE and partner total solution capabilities.
· Manage and develop local campaigns and content with Marketing Service Agency (MSA)
If you have…
· MA in Marketing or related field.
· 7+ years B2B marketing experience IT or related.
· Expert knowledge of digital marketing principles, B2B practices, demand generation tactics and tools as well channel marketing experience or equivalent.
· Knowledge of IT industry and channel segments.
· Excellent written/oral communications, negotiating and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
· Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.