Channel Business Analyst
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
The Channel Operations Manager will play an integral role in enabling HPE Aruba’s channel and improving their ease of doing business with us. Responsibilities include supporting programs, processes and tools to enable channel partners and support our channel sales efforts. This individual will work with the North America Channel Operations team to achieve these goals.
- Work cross-functionally and across regions and Business Units to drive new channel business processes and improve our partners' experience in doing business with Aruba
- Assist in developing and delivering new program elements
- Support defined and executed channel promotions and incentive programs
- Analytics and project support as needed to deliver channel programs, processes and tools
- Understand and support the deal registration program, including process, terms, documentation and enhancements
- Participate in representing channel needs in system initiatives, project testing and roll out, analytics and troubleshooting
- 8-10 years of relevant experience, including direct experience with channel business and 2-tier channel
- Proven ability in working successfully in cross-functional groups and to support business processes in high growth environment
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business issues and participate in defining solutions
- Strong SFDC skills a plus
- Strong EXCEL and PowerPoint skills a must
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience with channel enablement and reporting systems, such as partner portals, quoting tools, POS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong skills in working cross-functionally with virtual teams
- Solid analytical and business modeling skills
- Strong business judgment and ability to balance sales and program integrity
- Demonstrated output towards action and output
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity and adapt to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent business experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.