Business Process Engineering Intern
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Description of organization:
PMO and Business Process Engineering organization manages complex projects within EMEA Supply Chain. This position is directly reporting to business process engineering manager. The team is responsible for designing and supporting various processes across whole EMEA supply chain. There are various activities you can be part of. Activities can be related to support project or operations teams. It is only up to you which one you would be interested to work on.
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will communicate with various business groups and business partners
· You will perform analysis of business requirements, suggest process improvements and support a design of a solution.
· You will develop and test software solutions which can be related to business intelligence solutions, robotic process automation, etc.
· You will participate in testing and implementation of the solution.
· You will support reporting for project and operations teams
· You are full time student of Technical University preferred – 2nd grade and up
· You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics or a related area
· You have ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· You have passion for technology
· You have basic programming skills
· You are eager, quick self-learner
· You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Salary: 1 200 EUR/gross/month/in case of full time
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.