Business Analyst - SAP S4
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are dramatically transforming the Global IT organization to enable the business to be more nimble while simplifying the IT landscape. We are customer focused and collaborate with R&D and business teams to evaluate emerging technologies to continuously chart HPE’s future. We execute with an economic and business first mindset and drive operational excellence in everything we do. HPE relies on IT’s infrastructure and solutions to power the business.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a SAP S/4 BRIM Business Process lead for HPE’s XaaS transformation. This position will focus on Customer Service and Support Management processes. Come be a part of using the latest SAP technology and modernizing HPE’s processes and user experience!
You will provide consulting to businesses, functions, and geographies that utilize IT services and drives effective business engagement for IT. You will understand the specific goals and needs of the business, function, or geography and represents those needs to the IT organization. You will develop and maintain relationships with appropriate members of the business/function/geography organization. You will work to align business, function, and geography requirements with IT plans and priorities. By facilitating business, function, and geography involvement in IT projects to identify requirements, gather feedback, and finalize scope. You will identify opportunities for IT to leverage solutions across business, function, and geographic organizations. Establishes effective processes for managing the relationship on an ongoing basis. You will be communicating IT standards and new IT solutions, processes, and policies to the businesses, functions, and geographies. You will connect business/function/geography “customers” with appropriate IT technical resources when technical discussions are necessary.
How you'll make your mark:
· By establishing and maintaining relationships with key tactical leaders and business implementation leads.
· You will use deep business knowledge of multiple businesses or sub- domains to drive engagement for major IT initiatives.
· You will Influence overall IT and business planning; engages in strategic business planning where there is IT impact.
· You will communicate tactical IT decisions and plans and works to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or geography.
· You will represent the needs of the business, function, or geography on an ongoing basis to maintain consistent plans between IT and the business.
· You will identify areas where the business, function, or geography can take advantage of standard IT solutions.
· You will drive for adoption of standard solutions.
· You will actively participate in IT projects to ensure that business, function, and geography 'customers' are included appropriately and ensures that they receive sufficient and timely communications.
· You will establish IT processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives.
Who you are:
· You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
· OR you have a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years experience.
· You understand and have experience with supporting a services-oriented business such contracts, renewals and install base.
· You have exceptional written and verbal skills.
· You have strong business experience in multiple business sub-domains.
· You have strong relationship management skills.
· You have excellent project management and process development skills.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.