Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as a Business Consultant, you would
• Coach and support individual clients by understanding their industry and situation and identifying risks and opportunities
• Work on pre-sales opportunities to create valid business cases including Return on Investement (ROI)
• Use HPE standardized and customized services to develop customer solutions and success
• Build a strong relationship to your team, as well to your customers
• Create proposals describing the HPE solutions and the associated value proposition, ensuring knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed
• Run one or more segments of solutions/services business
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
• Experienced in the Business Transformation (Business Process Optimization, Requirements Engineering) in commercial or public sector
• Clear on IT-Transformation (IT-Strategy, Solution Architecture, Application Development Skills (e.g. .NET-Framework, C++)
• Willing to travel 4 days a week to your customer
• Outstanding at troubleshooting, providing consulting and completing solution implementation independently, whilst managing a team of consultants
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.