BCDR/ Risk Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
The role is responsible to lead BCP & DR function and delivery of internal / external customer facing projects primarily for HPE BU’s across all regions. Additionally the candidate should also have exposure in pursuit and business development.
The job would require knowledge along with experience of working in at least two or more of the below listed domains:
· BCP includes Disaster recovery Planning, Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, Recovery strategy planning, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance, Training & Awareness.
· Disaster recovery including DR Technical Security reviews, DR design and DR Implementation
· Successful delivery and execution of the Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery program
· Lead and mange compliance to Business Continuity and IT DR Standards providing regular status updates
· Coordinate the execution of BC/DR validation and testing with internal and external Clients.
· Support Certification efforts for Business Continuity and Disaster recovery related controls and requirements (ex: ISO22301, ISO27001 )
· Lead deal purists and assist sales during engagements with clients. Front -ending technical discussions with client and responding to proposals
· Enhance and participate in the incident management process to promptly and effectively recover capabilities when BCP disruptions occur to business activities.
· Ensures timely delivery of project maintaining high quality of services through deep understanding of customers’ requirements
· Takes complete delivery ownership of consulting projects including stakeholder management and billing
· Ability to solve complex business problems for customers and recommend best practices & long term solutions
· Stay abreast with latest happenings in the industry and update knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis.
· Additional capability in the area of IT security services will be a significant advantage, especially Consulting experience (any of the domains of BCP, DRP, Supply Chain risk management, Information/IT Security etc)
Along with above technical skills, the profile will require following essential soft skills:
· Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Excellent Communication skills - verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal
· Strong project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives.
· Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
· Credible challenge - listening and questioning skills
· Ability to function effectively with a Global teams through a matrix relationship
· Demonstrated ability to define and analyze risks, issues; develop and present recommendations; and support the implementation of solutions
· Proficiency in Excel, Power Point and other GRC tools/software.
· Keeps abreast of latest operational risk and BC/DR management regulations , techniques and industry best practices
Educational Qualifications Required:
· Bachelor's in technical discipline, Computer Science (or relevant). Work experience with the Big 4 audit firms is highly desirable
· Candidates should have 8+ years of work experience in the relevant domains with 2+ years’ experience on IT DR management and knowledge of Technology for recovery in a Cloud Environment
· One or more relevant certification (s) such as CBCP, MBCP, MBCI, CISA, CSA, CISSP, CISM, EDRP, PCI DSS, ISO27001 LA, ISO3100, ISO22301, PMP would be an added advantage
· Candidate should be flexible to travel at least 20% of their time
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.