As A Service Global Territory Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
As A Service Global Territory Managers are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. Collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. May have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive attack account.
· Develops long term sales pipeline to increase the company’s market share in specialized area.
· Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
· Provide support to the Account managers.
· Set direction for business development and solution replication.
· Creates and grows reference customers.
· Sell complex products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis.
· May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
· Services specialists may also be responsible for selling small outsourcing deals.
· Focus on growing contractual renewals for large accounts with more complexity, to higher- total contract-value renewals.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C- level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions.
· Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish the company's consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
· Maintains expertise on IT at all levels – new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO’s, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
· Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
Education and Experience
· University or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced University or MBA preferred.
· Directly related previous work experience.
· Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
· Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
· Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer.
· Considered a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
· Typically 12+ years of related sales experience.
· Project management skills required.
· 3-5 years’ experience.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.