Job ID 1027984 Date posted 9/12/2018 Primary Location Bracknell, England, United Kingdom; London, England, United Kingdom Other location London,London,United Kingdom;London,London,United Kingdom Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as a Sales Executive, you would
• Plan and implement all sales operations for a particular customer, product or solution segment
• Achieve objectives within the defined customer and sales area
• Analyse potential customers and build customer contacts
• Expand and develop existing client relationships and strategic acquisition of new customers
• Negotiate with top decision makers while coordinating the involved sales team at all stages
• Be reliable in forecasting and reporting
If you …
have a minimum of 3 years experience in technical sales
• are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen - you are aligned to our core values
• hold a university degree in computer science/business administration or equivalent qualification
• have advisory expertise and are customer oriented
• follow a strategic approach and focus on sucess
• are willing to travel
• have excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!