Aruba Pricing Operations Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
· Have good understanding of Pricing and Quotation tools to support partners on quotes generation such as clearing partner fall out, performing EUV for high risk deal, MC code change request, deal extension and cancellation request.
· Handle quote approval re-assignment to ensure quote is routed to correct approval manager.
· Quote Creation, Review and Approval of TPL/ Runrate/ MoQ/ ALE OEM/ D2D/ R2R/ MSP/ Tactical Giveway/ EMR/ Aging Inventory Clearance pricing request
· Handle partners enquiries and resolve issues pertaining to pricing and product set up issues, quoting tool issues, configuration issue, partner and customer account issues etc to ensure order can be log on time.
· Understanding quote requirements from partners, creating quote, performing margin analysis, seeking deal approval and responsible for quoting TAT. Continuous learning and updating process and compliance policy in daily pricing and quoting operation.
Education and Experience
· High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· 3-5 years of experience in Pricing Role
Knowledge and Skill
· Commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization
· A strong business mindset is key, with a ‘run to the fire’ attitude; driving an action-oriented culture: you deliver on your promises,
· Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach,
· Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
· The ideal candidate will be analytically minded; a problem solver; focused, organized & driven; self-starter; have strong communication skills; passion & pride in their work; flexibility to adjust to requirements and ability operate in a dynamic and fast changing environment
· Well verse with HPE Pricing and Quoting tools, e.g. Dart, IQ, NGQ, Eclipse, myPRS, GPSy, Patsy, Nancy, IRIS, OCA, C4 Manager
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.