Aruba Midmarket Sales Support Analyst
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
Administers and maintains sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of sales pursuits. Implements and configures sales tools, content management and tracking systems. Develops and manages catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating information for sales and partners. Enters, updates and ensures accuracy of data in sales and client and partner relationship management systems generates regular and ad hoc reports for account teams and leadership. Advises on improvements and enhancements for design of sales systems and tools.
· Subject matter expert and administers licences, makes configuration updates & maintains key sales tools used by the Inside Sales team: i.e. RingDNA, Level11, Clari, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc - SME on these and coordinate with WW
· Supports ISR’s on Quote2Cash processes and issues i.e. SANDY, Eclipse (process issues, e.g. not getting a quote)
· Facilitates the MM Sales Forecasting process, reporting and tracking including transition to Clari
· Supports Territory ATAM /Campaign Workbook preparation through account list selection, implementation and tracking
· Works with key stakeholders (CRM/PRM) to implement specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness of the team. Be the SMB voice for LATAM for SFDC changes, e.g. PPO assignment
· Supports MM Sales Manager tracking of KPI’s i.e. Average Deal Size, Win Loss analysis, New Logos etc.
· Supports annual readiness process, quota deployment and sales letter generation.
· Works with SCO on any sales compensation processes and issues i.e. Opportunity based pay tracking, audit and SCO data feed.
· Produces and analyses ad hoc reports and assessment of business performance to identify trends and issues, supports QBR and other such meetings with preparation
· Communicates Sales Operations issues to manager and stakeholders
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years’ experience for Intermediate ( 4 – 6 years for Specialist)
Knowledge and Skills
· Experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
· Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of business and sales processes and practices
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Mastery in English and local language
· Ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
· Collaborates with peers, technical and account leaders and external and internal sales partners.
· Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors and Managers.
· Supports projects requiring sales systems configuration, implementation and communication
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.