Aruba Mid-Market Sales for Switzerland
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) responsible for driving revenue in the Small and Medium Business (SMB) Enterprise. The ISR will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets in named accounts or territory.
The ISR will proactively make outbound calls to identify end user opportunities, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support, working closely with Aruba Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue. All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities in Salesforce.com.
If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads
• You will sell in collaboration with Aruba Channel Partner, Aruba Partners Sales and Aruba Territory Managers.
• You will manage customer demos and resources.
• You will process Non-Standard Pricing Requests
• You will assist with sales positioning on partner leads and work alongside partners to close opportunities
• You will accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to SMB corporations to identify sales opportunities
• You will track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive revenue generation activities
• You will perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partner and customer opportunities that are supported
• You will act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate HPE Aruba representatives to help partners close sales opportunities
• You will demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
• You must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
• You will perform other duties and projects as assigned
• You have High School diploma or equivalent
• You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• You have ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
• You have proven work-ethic and time-management skills
• You have ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction
• You have dexterity and ability to sit for long periods of time
• You speak fluent German and English
• You have proven prior sales experience
Your Success Metrics:
• Annual quota attainment
• Quarter-over-quarter revenue growth in designated named accounts or territory.
• Revenue from net-new customers
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.