Aruba Inside Sales UKI
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
· Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
· Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
· Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
· Understands client requirements and competetively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
· Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
· Working knowledge of Network Management and Cloud desired
· Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
· Proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services
· Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
· Proficient communication and negotiation skills
· Able to collaborate within a team
· Strategic selling and hunter approach required
· Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Saleforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.