Aruba Inside Channel Account Representative
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
Assigned to internal customers or distributors as a focal point for operational aspects for the business relationship and may assist in driving the operational strategy for their assigned customer and participate in key negotiations. Provides process consulting expertise to project and account teams in developing the customer solution and to enable the efficient execution of operational processes. Advocates the customer/ distributor view, expectations and provides feedback to the development/improvement of processes and capabilities. Understands and analyzes account financials. May manage top level escalations by interacting with company management and the customer/distributor side. Examples of operational topics handled in this job family can be; provide consultancy and support to an account that wants to centralize the purchasing of hardware or service agreements, work with the account as well as internal stakeholders to implement new business models / supply chain models, implement processes and procedures with the account supporting the company’s policies related to compliance and global trade, advocate the customer/distributor requirements in the development of automated solutions.
In a typical day as an Aruba iCAM Representative, you would:
· Apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
· Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
· May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
· Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
· Ability to handle most unique situations.
· May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues
· Manages the operational business relationship of mid- size to large domestic accounts; serves on account team.
· Conducts and reviews highly complex operational analysis.
· Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of medium to high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
· Represents the customer/distributor needs and provides business requirements to projects of moderate to high complexity.
· Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/distributor and supports improvement plans.
· Consults and advises on operational matters of medium complexity to internal clients at peer levels and above.
· Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/distributor and internal clients; supports the implementation phase.
If you are…
· Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
· Holding a first-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
· Experienced (4-6 years) of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
· Experienced (1-2 years) in supporting large accounts
· Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
· Developing consulting, negotiation and influence skills.
· Solid understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
· Superior research and analytical skills.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
· Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
· Proven ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers/partners on peer level and one level above
· Basic financial and business acumen.
· Ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.