Aruba e-commerce Business Development Manager
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity — we are looking for an Aruba e-commerce Business Development Manager to join us! In this amazing role, you will be responsible for growing our ecommerce route-to-market and associated activities, in order to exceed revenue and profit goals of the Aruba Small Business solutions (Aruba Instant On) in the US. You will work cross-functionally with business units, marketing, finance, operations, sales teams, regional channel teams and other subject matter experts across Aruba to develop fast growing e-commerce opportunities within our Aruba Instant On portfolio, and by leveraging our transactional and promotional framework.
In this role as Business Development Manager you will: Develop and optimize the current e-commerce partner’s landscape and expand it by recruiting new e-commerce partners across your territory.
· Put in place a governance model that will allow controlling the en-user experience and the quality of the Aruba Instant On digital contents delivered by your e-commerce Partners
· Execute sales and marketing strategies that include day-to-day operations with on-site content improvements, inventory availability, pricing, promotional activities, marketing funds spending optimization
· Conduct intensive market research of competition to identify ways to increase market share
· In countries where appropriate, develop an Amazon third-party (3P) partnership by: creating, managing, and implementing plans to increase sales of e-commerce partners by onboarding them into the Amazon’s 3P marketplace and/or other marketplace platforms, leveraging best practices and content from other regions, maximizing revenue growth and contribution margin of Amazon’s 3P marketplace and/or other marketplace platforms to deliver against aggressive targets
· Prepare weekly and monthly business performance updates with internal and external stakeholders, identifying trends and assortment management opportunities
· Evangelize how e-commerce can optimize the channel route to market within the Aruba Business Unit
· Advise our programs and pricing team on process improvements and profitability guidance as it relates to the e-commerce route to market
Education and Experience Required:
· BA or BS in Marketing, Management, or related field
· 2 years of SMB market and go-to-market models experience; including transactional business and SMB channels
· 5 years of experience from which 1-2 years' experience in e-commerce and deep understanding of the Amazon 3P seller Environment
Knowledge and Skills:
· Can-do attitude with examples of projects that have delivered impact
· Highly developed skills in working within a sales-driven organization and channel partners
· Demonstrated the ability to collaborate and generate demand in a matrixed organization
· Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines
· Excellence in verbal and written communication to negotiate and influence partners
· Strong project and budget management skills
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.