ArcSight Technical Support Engineer
Job ID T_R_1627074 Date posted 5/11/2017 Primary Location Bracknell, England, United Kingdom Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s largest & most successful IT companies. We know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success. We invest in your personal growth and development in an environment that will both challenge and reward you.
As a unified business, HPE Enterprise Security Products (ESP) is one of the largest and fastest growing security organizations on the planet! Security, compliance, and risk management is a high growth market, and that market is accelerating. Those who would put enterprises at risk are increasing in number and sophistication rapidly, as evidenced by the daily reports of vulnerabilities and compromised systems. ESP is positioned to provide the best and most comprehensive solutions to secure large enterprises from these growing threats, as well as help them meet regulatory and compliance standards.
We have an excellent opportunity for an ArcSight Technical Support Engineer, to be part of Enterprise Security Products, UK team to provide remote service and support to HPE ArcSight’s worldwide customer base, on our award winning enterprise security software and hardware solutions. The selected candidate will be exposed to a diverse range of technologies and working closely with various groups within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop a deep understanding of the HP ArcSight product suite.
· Troubleshooting and resolve complex product technical issues to resolution.
· Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise through documentation, knowledge base submission and the ArcSight user-community.
· Provide both strategic and day to day technical expertise and support for targeted and assigned accounts.
· Manage, develop and maintain strong, successful relationships with sales teams and key end-user customers for continued business growth.
· Replicating customer issues in a lab environment and submitting of discovered bugs, feature requests and documentation enhancements.
· Assist sales team to close ArcSight opportunities and provide support to deals in the pipeline.
· Participate in on-call support on a rotational basis.
· Partner effectively with team members to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
· Manage the timely, accurate and quality delivery of technical support to assigned accounts.
· Provide timely feedback to ArcSight team to help drive customer-focused solutions.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
· Typically 3 to 5 years’ experience in technical support in Security solution area.
· Good track record in enterprise security software and hardware.
· Strong analytical and project oversight skills to drive problem resolution.
· Good understanding of customer's business, organizational structure and business process.
· Considerable knowledge of the customer's infrastructure and architecture
· Broad knowledge in Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
· Java development or application support experience.
· Ability to work as part of a team and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Good business acumen, self-starter, solution oriented with a “can do” attitude and solid problem solving skills.
· Comfortable with technical and business English usage (document reading, emails and conference calls) and local language.
· Must be eligible for SC clearance