Application Developer - Finance Systems
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE Global IT is looking for an experienced Developer with broad experience in designing, implementing and supporting multi tier applications in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE's internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will be involved in the planning, successful delivery and ongoing support of Finance Systems, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
Responsibilities include -
Perform code development, Unit testing, System testing, and debugging HPE's finance applications
· Develop and support integrations with ERP applications
· Collaborate with business users, understand requirements, develop design specifications and develop IT solutions for support and strategic projects
· Support the decision making related to optimal systems landscape in constantly changing environment
· Work with the Business teams to ensure proper and effective integration of business processes into existing system solutions
· Collaborate with other team members to deliver solutions seamlessly
· Resolve production support issues, conduct month end close activities related to finance applications
· Work towards reduction of support incidents through implementation of long term and sustainable fixes
· Create all the artifacts needed as part of the systems development life cycle including design specifications, test cases etc.
· Create comprehensive documentation about the solutions being developed and provide necessary user training
Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum 2 years of Solid Hands-on experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), software development experience using .NET and C#
· Database development experience using SQL Server, Oracle, and / or Entity Framework.
· Development experience with T-SQL, WebAPI and JSON.
· Strong experience in Development with SQL,PL/SQL and SSIS
· Experience with machine learning database tools and platforms like Mongo, Hive, Cassandra, MySQL, Citrix server, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Spark desirable
· Background with one or more of PERL, Shell Scripting, JAVA, J2EE, C++ desirable
· Experience with development on relational databases (Oracle), or ERP systems like SAP, and others desirable
· Functional experience with financial systems and master data is a plus
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, excellent team player
· Excellent communication and documentation skills and strong command in English language
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.