Administrative Assistant and Operations Coordinator, Corporate Affairs
Administrative Assistant, Corporate Affairs
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Corporate Affairs team is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our day-to-day operations and longer-term projects. Qualified candidates must demonstrate strong customer service, administrative, and finance skills, including taking initiative to address issues and anticipate needs. Candidates must be flexible and adaptable while maintaining excellent organizational and administrative skills in a high-energy, dynamic work environment.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The position will include various administrative and clerical tasks, communications, strategic planning, and research. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
· Performing administrative support tasks for the Corporate Affairs team
· Supporting executive travel and expenses and scheduling
· Writing and editing of briefings and preparation of creative presentations in compliance with brand standards
· Managing day-to-day activities of budget areas through excel spreadsheets (including projections) and executing payments through company systems
· Analyzing budget data and providing recommendations for final decision making
· Supporting records management needs including managing compliance of contract lobbyists through internal processes
· Performing assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment and initiative to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions
· Planning and execution of team meetings and events
· Executing other special projects as assigned
· Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures
· Providing basic IT support for the site, including network connectivity, telecommunications, copiers, printers, AV-equipment, password and phone system resets, etc.
· Executing mailings through FedEx and USPS
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years relevant experience
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and demonstratable excellence in Excel and Power Point
· Skilled in technical troubleshooting, IT Infrastructure and performance
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative, receive direction and feedback, and adjust as needed
· Willingness to take responsibility for assigned work, seeing it through to completion
· Ability to manage time effectively, juggling multiple tasks, occasionally under time pressure
· Experience working in a professional office setting is strongly preferred
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.