Admin Assistant - Purchasing
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
· You will perform general administrative support tasks
· You will enter purchase requisitions for the Data Center, R&D, and Benchmarking teams for all 3rd party hardware, replacement parts, software and licenses.
· You will track requisitions through the approval, purchasing, and invoicing stages. Highlight issues to management.
· You will track license expirations and highlight renewals when needed.
· You will enter orders for internal purchases, track approvals and status, and keep delivery information up to date for managers.
· You will keep budget information up to date for managers and for finance.
· You will assist employees with expense reports, p-card reporting, and other administrative tasks.
· You will become familiar with company policies and procedures to complete different assignments and tasks.
· You will get detailed instructions on every task and allocate your own time efficiently.
Education and Experience
· College level education or high school graduation as well as 6+ months general administrative experience.
· Comfortable with technology; able to pick up various purchasing system tools
· Strong excel skills
· Responsive, timely, clear communication skills.
· Flexible and good at multitasking.
· Organized and careful with details like pricing and charging information.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.