Adaptive Solutions Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), you will be an integral part of a diverse team with curious minds focused on changing the way we live, work and play. We are a dynamic, fast-pace culture that thrives on partnering with and supporting our customers in making bold moves to revolutionize the world and make a difference for humanity. At HPE you will,
· Be part of an industry leading and innovative organization
· Join a friendly, collaborative atmosphere that fosters teamwork and connections around the world
· Have opportunity for career advancement through professional development, mentoring and networking
· Contribute to a great company culture that thrives on creativity, passion and success of our customers and team members
In this role:
Adaptive Solutions Project Managers partner closely with HPE Sales, Pursuit and Customer Account teams to develop Statement of Work agreements to engage HPE custom support teams to meet specialized customer requirements and enhance the overall customer experience while aligning with the HPE Pointnext Services financial model.
· Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the HPE Pointnext Services portfolio, service offerings and financial model
· Develop and maintain trusted network across HPE cross-functional teams
· Apply project management skills in defining scope, cost and resource requirements to create Statement of Work to engage custom support teams
· Communicate clearly and concisely to maintain alignment of Statement of Work with HPE cross-functional teams and customer expectations
· Leverage active listening and knowledge of HPE solutions to provide input and recommendations for custom delivery options
Education and experience required:
· Relevant secondary education or equivalent work experience
· 1+ years in customer service, sales or management
Knowledge and skills:
· Ability to develop meaningful relationships, network, rapport and trust in a remote model
· Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools
· Written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities and meet time sensitive deadlines
· Self-starting with ability to learn new process and policies quickly and develop skills
· Collaborative and team player
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Active listening, influencing and negotiating
· Issue and resolution management
Optional, highly recommended skills :
· SharePoint usage with ability to quickly learn development and site management
· Salesforce.com and Lightning knowledge
· Career plan includes obtaining Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Experience working with contracts, sales or pursuit teams
In this amazing role, you will ensure we meet and exceed our customer expectations. If you want to be part of a business area that is growing with great opportunities and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.