Accounts Payable Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Accounts payable analyst:
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Reviews and reconciles invoices, payment acknowledgements and Purchase Orders from vendors which include but are not limited to Mexico, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia and other countries in the AMS region.
· Works closely with local controllership and tax teams, also interacts closely with Accounts Payable Operations teams in India to solve problems.
· Connects and follows up with vendors for pending documents to be sent from them across the region
· Uses bank portals for reconciliation and payments purposes
· Manages different mailboxes
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel) and Microsoft Outlook
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
· Speaks both Spanish and English
· Accounting principles knowledge is desired
· Microsoft Excel and Outlook knowledge is required
· SAP knowledge desirable
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.