Account Support Manager with German
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext Services. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
In this role:
The Account Support Manager is leading services and services results on dedicated customer accounts through various different service levels and across our HPE Pointnext Services operational services portfolio.
The ASM establishes key relationships through all management layers and organizational structures of the assigned customers and within our own company to lead and drive service excellence, customer satisfaction and business growth.
· Manages the delivery of contracted proactive support related services through the whole delivery lifecycle: Installation, Services delivery support.
· Apply broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high risk technology areas/customer groups.
· Integrate portfolio knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
· Functional Lead of delivery teams in Run Phase with extensive responsibility including the steering of delivery partner and (virtual) teams.
· Conducts Support Planning and Review Meetings to ensure customer alignment, realized value, and accelerate contractual delivery efforts.
· Comprehensive management of delivery issues.
· Actively promotes the full HPE Pointnext Services portfolio to increase the share of wallet for HPE.
· Actively drives to the As-a-Service delivery model and growth within the existing ‘As-a-Services’ contracts.
· Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
· Deliver strategic account support by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends.
· Develop and grow assigned customer account relationships with complex and strategic accounts.
· Act as a trusted advisor in the consultant role for customer and company sales teams.
· Accountable for defined service deliverables for the customer.
· Responsible for the cost of delivery and total customer experience.
· Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies.
· Create and deliver Value Based Delivery (VBD) account plans for assigned accounts.
· Lead Customer Expectation management as part of the escalation process.
· Give inputs to operational methods and programs that may affect the business management strategy in a geographic area.
Education and Experience Required:
· First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3+ years of working experience in related fields.
· Experience in leading/managing virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
· Multi-cultural and x-region experience desired.
· Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
· Leading functional teams and experienced in people mentoring.
· Experienced in working with (global) companies across all business and IT level.
· Experience in sales will be considered as an advantage
· Willingness to travel internationally up to 10%.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Fluency in German and English language.
· In-depth knowledge of IT and industry standards, market trends.
· Excellent planning and execution skills.
· Foundation skills in ITIL (certification).
· IT Service Management at an intermediate level or above.
· Anticipate customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus.
· Provide customer recommendations to improve processes.
· Experienced knowledge of project and change management processes and tools in a complex environment.
· Excellent communication, analysis, and presentation skills.
· Expertise in area of focus and knowledgeable of future technology directions.
· Knowledge of company products, competition, third party products are considered as an advantage.
In this amazing role, you will ensure we meet and exceed our customer expectations. If you want to be part of a business area that is growing with great opportunities and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer: minority, female, veterans, individuals with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ and affirmative action. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.