Account Support Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), you will be an integral part of a diverse team with curious minds focused on changing the way we live, work and play. We are a dynamic, fast-pace culture that thrives on partnering with and supporting our customers in making bold moves to revolutionize the world and make a difference for humanity. At HPE you will,
· Be part of an industry leading and innovative organization
· Join a friendly, collaborative atmosphere that fosters teamwork and connections around the world
· Have opportunity for career advancement through professional development, mentoring and networking
· Contribute to a great company culture that thrives on creativity, passion and success of our customers and team members
In this role:
Account Project Managers partner closely with HPE teams to manage customer project delivery. Key focus is to ensure the project completion leads to an exceptional customer experience through management of scope, schedule, resources, finances and risks.
· Develop and maintain a strong trusted relationship with multiple HPE functional teams
· Obtain understanding of project scope and alignment to customer’s business and IT needs
· Quickly establish stakeholder relationships and leverage clear, concise communication to maintain alignment of project scope, timeline and milestones
· Manage customer and HPE team expectations
· Leverage active listening and observation to identity risks/problems and proactively recommend and implement innovative solutions to mitigate/eliminate
· Enable your curiosity to identify and recommend process improvements and operational efficiencies
· Use knowledge of HPE solutions to identify and develop business growth opportunities within the project
· Deliver to HPE contractual agreements, HPE Service Delivery Guides and/or customer statement of work.
Education and experience required:
· Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field)
· 2 to 3 years working experience in related fields desired.
Knowledge and skills:
· Ability to develop meaningful relationships, network, rapport and trust in a model where customers are located in a different geography
· Proficient knowledge and proven success in project management skills
· Written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Stakeholder management
· Self-starting with desire to learn quickly and develop skills
· Collaborative, team player who can lead others
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Active listening and influencing
· Issue and risk management
· Detail oriented and organized
Optional, highly recommended skills :
· Ability to utilize advanced Microsoft Excel functions
· Career plan includes obtaining Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.