Description de l'offre
Account Support Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further,faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services intoone division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Account Support Manager
· Manages the delivery of contracted proactive support related services through the whole delivery lifecycle: Services delivery support.
· Defines the Account Support Plan on the basis of the Service Level Agreement
· Conducts Support Planning Review meetings and is responsible for the implementation of planned activities(DC)
· Takes an active part in organizing the delivery of technical support services/solutions
· Understands customer's specific IT needs and brokers engagement of deeply technical back-end resources as required
· Involvement in Pre-sales,Post-sales and Renewal activities in order to provide services and account management inputs
· Identifies upselling opportunities, supports growth, profitability and account retention
· Maintains a good working Cross-EG relationship with the HP account team (Sales/Pre-Sales and Business)
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience in
· Reliable expert knowledge of English
· Established knowledge of Customer Management
· Established knowledge of Technical Support
· Established knowledge of Project Management
Team: Northern based accounts for UK&I
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.