This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
In a typical day as an Account Manager, you would
• Establish proactively a strong professional relationship with key IT and business executives in the corporate account, focusing on senior business management challenges and strategies
• Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipeline activities, as well as develop and close new HPE solution opportunities
• Coach and manage account team members to optimize performance and orchestrate the resources and sponsorship
• Engage in global deals requiring collaboration across multiple regions and functions and ensure submittal of timely and accurate forecasts
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• Holding a Bachelor's degree (preferred)
• Currently residing in Qatar
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Qatari market
• Experienced in Account anagement/IT Sales
• Knowledgeable of the IT industry and in vertical industry
• Holding highly developed negotiation skills and risk management skills
• Able to lead a team and an account
Must have a Transferable Residence Permit
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.