5G solution Non-functional tester (cloud native)
As a part of CMS-China QA team, the main job is to test CMS domain core net work (Charging & Policy; 4G/5G) software for functional testing and non-functional testing.
Typical daily duties include:
· Responsible for project testing management, resource usage, risk control and milestone track.
· Responsible for test plan, test strategy, test case design, test scripts implementation, bug tracking, test report and improvement.
· Responsible for testing (functional / system integration) including environment setup and configuration.
· Responsible for doing technical research for common testing tools such as Cucumber, selenium, Jmeter and using them in testing.
· Responsible for investigation for testing issues.
· Communicate with different teams, e.g. development team to improve the quality of testing.
· Use and follow the Agile R&D mode, e.g. JIRA in SAFE process
· At least 3 years experience in software testing
· Bachler or Master with Computer technical relating major
· Good coding skills (Java, python, script and etc)
· Experienced in automation testing
· Skilled in test requirement analysis, test scenario design and implementation.
· Skilled in using common testing tools like Cucumber, Jmeter, Selenium and etc.
· Good troubleshooting skills especially on real-time system.
· Good English speaking/reading/writing skills.
· Having experience with different platforms is a plus, such as Linux, AWS
· Test leader experience for over 2 years is preferred.
· Experience in Unix/Linux Shell is preferred.
· Experience in CICD is preferred, e.g. Jenkins
· Telecom domain knowledge/project experience is preferred.
· Experience in non-functional testing is preferred
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.