5G Core Network System Test Engineer
It’s the 5G Revolution!
Are you a recent graduate keen to break into the world of software development?
Look no further.
HPE is looking for the next generation of talent to join the adventure and help us delight our customers with our cutting-edge as-a-Service 5G Portfolio of solutions, allowing them to be more cost-efficient and respond faster responding to market demand.
More info on HPE 5G: h ere
Join us and build the core elements of 5G core components, at the heart of the 5G network, using the most modern technologies.
In HPE’s Communication and Media Solutions team, you will ensure the highest level of quality and efficiency with support and mentoring from expert team members , exploring topics such as: sub-millisecond processing times, 99.999+% availability, and high performance computing in a cloud-native environment.
Together we are spearheading the organization and the company in the 5G world.
Validate 5G products through System Tests and Formal Tests campaign for new 5G product, as part of a Agile Scrum team, participating in the PI Planning and collaborating with Product Owners.
· Contribute to deliver good quality 5G products to HPE Customers through test execution and deliver high level test strategy through analysis
· Complex tests execution in the planned timeframe
· Setup test bed, maintain and evolve test environment, execute tests ensuring the reproducibility.
· Contribute on test automation if required
· Identify defects before customers will
· Characterize defects jointly with development team
· Provide test report including description of tests run and defects into the internal test management tool
· Contribute to the improvement of the process the team uses
· May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
Ensure learning :
· Continuous improvement of test suites and environments
· Contribute to choose the best suited test framework, and possibly contribute to the development / improvement of existing one.
· Establish a network with people dealing with customers (e.g. delivery teams) to understand how products are used by customers; may participate from time-to-time in customer facing
· Take initiatives, promote ideas; be creative, think out of the box, benchmark other organizations, watch industry trends, connect with other teams to constantly improve effectiveness and efficiency
Ideal Candidate Profile:
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a strong ability and willingness to engage in a new domain, be a pioneer in some the Cloud Native area. He/She will also work in a highly collaborative and closely synchronized manner with teams at all sites (US, Grenoble, Bangalore) to help ensure that we are ultimately successful in delivering on stated Program plans.
Some things we are keen to see from you:
· Fluent English and French
· Knowledge of Quality & Tests and/or software engineering techniques
· Good knowledge of Linux OS
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, completed within the last 12 months
· A keen interest in cutting-edge technologies, such as Cloud, Virtualisation, etc.!
We offer :
• Competitive salary and benefits
• A diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for your career development
We are keen to hear from you!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.