3PAR/Primera Sustaining Quality Intern
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
· Develop, design, implement, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and debug tools used in tracking customer escalations and product quality, as well as product code in the effort to drive sustainability/supportability requirements
· Analyzing large amounts of data pertaining to various aspects of the customer experience and creating an information-driven story which can be shared with all levels of management
· Working side by side with advanced HPE engineers, and completing projects related to quality control and improving the customer experience
· Helping develop and maintain a database which stores annotated customer case data
· Periodically developing fixes for software defects in 3PAR OS components as well as design and implementation support for new array features
· Handling various aspects of customer escalations for new software issues which cannot be easily resolved by HPE's dedicated support organization
Education and Experience Required:
· Enrolled in university degree program with a focus in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
· Ability to analyze and present large amounts of data to various levels of management
Experience with MS Office Suite, including SharePoint
Good written and oral communication skills for presenting
Database administration experience
Understand large scale operating system software
Experience with full stack development environments
Design, implement, and maintain proprietary Operating System functions
C/C ++ Programming Language
Scripting Language (Python and Perl)
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.