Description de l'offre
We are looking for a talented, forward thinking Architectural Intern to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
Our goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
· Oversee projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional designs.
· Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
· Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
· Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary amendments.
· Compile project specifications.
· Work within budgets and timelines.
· Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
· Undertake on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
· Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
· Follow architectural trends and advancements.
· Proven academic records.
· Strong portfolio.
· Expert knowledge of building.
products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
· Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar).
· Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
· Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
· Communication and project management skills