Description de l'offre
About the company
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is an experienced global business offering first class ground handling and port agency services to cruise ships worldwide. Its businesses provide excursions and transfers for passengers, cruise handling services and much more. Intercruise Shoreside & Port Services is a branch of TUI Travel Plc, one of the global leaders in the travel industry, operating in over 180 countries. Intercruise Shoreside & Port Services is located in over 50 countries and over 300 ports.
You will be in charge of ground handling preparation, booking of service providers, and administrative follow-up of ground handling. You will prepare the documents to be handed in to different operators on the eve and during the days of the calls. You will be asked to handle and ensure the follow-up of client and service provider invoices and will be the main point of contact for the company’s accounting department.
• booking services via service providers (buses, guides, restaurants, museums), preparing documents and material on the eve of a call (guide info, staff working hour sheets, preparing sings and maps for clients)
• administrative and accounting closure following the day of the call
• acting as the sole point of contact with the head office accounting team and with different service providers
• taking care of administrative follow-up with utmost precision regarding service provider invoicing and guide payment
• taking care of any mistakes in service provider invoices
• a Bachelor or Master’s degree student in Tourism, Leisure or Hospitality
• organizational skills, ability to perform both independently and in teamwork
• high motivation for tourism area paired with a passion for customer service
• good listening skills and persuasive powers, not afraid of interacting with others in order to find adequate solutions
• previous experience in international environment
• fluent written and spoken English
• driving License