Description de l'offre
• Ability to capture attractive images and videos of homes and neighbourhoods in order to bring out their characters and personalities.
• Create inspiring and engaging visual stories made up of pictures/videos and texts.
• Handle and operate state-of-the-art 3D cameras – successful candidate will be trained to use the camera.
• Provide and update engaging content on various social media channels
• A new graduate, or currently studying in a creative field (e.g. Photography, Media Studies, Fashion, Interior Design) in a leading UK university
• At least 2 years experience in photography and photo editing
• Tech savvy and updated on the latest technologies
• Have an entrepreneurial drive to push skills to new levels
• A strong team player with excellent communication skills, but also able to work independently without instructions
Additional preferred qualifications:
• Have a strong interest and understanding of the UK real estate market
• Have knowledge and access to bloggers and London lifestyle communities