London (Greater London) Hotels - Restaurants
Salary: Up to £27,800 (Basic salary: £11/hour plus annual service charge likely to be between £4,500 - £5,500) and on top of the salary overtime paid - based on a 39 hour week
Available evening and weekends.
Blue Boar Pub - Classic London Pub Dining in Westminster (blueboarlondon.com)
The Venue – Blue Boar Pub
Situated in the heart of Westminster, the Blue Boar Pub is a modern gastropub, with a particular focus on traditional tavern fayre. 300 metres away from the Houses of Parliament, we pride ourselves on our warm service with the walls adorned with plenty of original artwork, inspired by political satire, and like to consider ourselves a place with many regular customers, as well as the inevitable tourist trade. We were recently crowned as Regional winner for ‘Best Pub & Bar’ in London and County winner for Greater London. We have also been named the one to watch at the top 50 Gastro Pub Awards – an accolade that we take great pride in.
With regards to the food offering, our menu is written by Ayala ‘Chef of the Year’ and Great British menu finalist Sally Abe. Famous for her use of British produce, Sally's aim with the pub is to create a warm, loving atmosphere in the centre of Westminster bringing pub classics back to life.
We are looking for people to work with us at the Blue Boar that have the following attributes:
- A positive attitude towards the job, customers and also your co-workers
- A passion for learning new and varied skills and growing within our company
- The flexibility of working hours
- The energy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be the face of the Blue Boar Pub and follow our Service and Standards of Procedure
- Strengthen and maintain product knowledge in order to be able to offer the highest customer experience.
- Help to maintain a clean and organised workplace and follow set up and break down procedures
- We have Full time and Part-time positions available.
Being part of the Hilton hotel brand, all employees are welcome to discounts on travel and hotel stays. 50% off F&B outlets across the world also we do a lot of on-the-job training by going to breweries and wineries and learning beyond the Bar/Kitchen. We also run competitions for trips abroad and prizes to be won.