A Store Supervisor will supervise the Storekeeping team to efficiently control inventory levels throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Store Supervisor, you will efficiently manage inventory levels throughout the hotel by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Check the minimum and maximum inventory levels on all goods within the hotel
· Manage slow moving goods effectively by communicating with department managers
· Limit wastage through the effective management of expiry date control
· Check goods received with Accounts Payable
· Supervise Storekeeping Team and ensure development of direct reports
What are we looking for?
Store Supervisor serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Previous experience within in a storekeeping capacity
· Demonstrated supervisory skills
· A passion to develop professionally within a global organization
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!