A Staff Canteen Assistant is responsible for presenting and preparing high quality food to deliver an excellent staff experience while ensuring all mis-en-place is in place and surfaces are kept clean and tidy.
What will I be doing?
As a Staff Canteen Assistant, you are responsible for presenting and preparing high quality food to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Staff Canteen Assistant will also be required to ensure all mis-en-place is in place and surfaces are kept clean and tidy. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Prepare and present high quality staff food within company guidelines
· Keep working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
· Ensure all mis-en-place is in place for all relevant menus
· Communicate with other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware