A Security Team Member keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports and manages incidents with the intent of ensuring the safety of Guests, Team Members, and others.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Member, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Team Member is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises. Specifically, the Security Team Member will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
· Maintain the security and safety of the hotel, Guests, and Team Members and their property by providing constant vigilance in and around the hotel premises
· Run routine inspections of the hotel premises
· Act promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
· Ensure all fire fighting equipment requirements are met and maintained
· Assist Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel
· Follow all Occupational Health and Safety rules upheld by the hotel