With more than 700 Sales professionals in offices around the world, our Global Sales Team ensures our owners and operators receive the combined benefits of scale, access, competence, and experience. Our Sales teams are fully engaged in providing a differentiated selling platform for our portfolio of brands. We are focused on being the most global, integrated, and relevant salesforce in the industry, relentlessly driven to grow market share. Our global sales team is consistently recognized as a top selling and customer-service focused organization throughout the industry. We conduct business in 42 languages serving 25,000 customers in 101 countries from offices located around the globe. This ensures that the team truly understands the unique needs and opportunities of regions around the world, right down to the local level.
What will I be doing?
Hilton is looking for a Sales Representative – Inbound to handle inbound customer inquiries. In this role you will be responsible for qualification and closing sales. In addition, you will follow-up with customers in order to drive revenue and market share growth.
More specifically, you will:
· Respond to group inquiries from customers.
· Handle all related customer follow-up to drive revenue.
· Qualify accounts in compliance with account governance protocol.
· Collaborate with Hilton Worldwide Sales Specialists and other valuable partners to provide total client solutions.
· Present sales pitches to clients with more basic needs.
· Ensure all data input, such as CRM, is fully complete and accurate.
· Respond to transactional client requests in a timely manner.
· Effectively use existing client acquisition sales techniques, with the support of the organization's reference documents.
· Serve as the first point of contact for client questions.
· Communicate pricing and promotions to clients on a consistent basis.
· Understand current product offerings, including all brands.
· Demonstrate a basic understanding of industry and upcoming trends competitors are implementing.
· Understand current client needs and how to best address them.
· Consistently follow up with clients to ensure clients' needs are met.
· Ensure revenue targets are achieved.
· Effectively ask prospective clients for the sale, using existing sales techniques provided by the organization.
· Close sales by building rapport, explaining product and service capabilities, as well as overcoming objections and/or offering alternative solutions.
· Demonstrate the value of multiple brands to the client.
· Understand how to effectively address client objections.
· Effectively employ negotiation techniques that facilitate positive outcomes and agreement, while developing trust.
· Drive positive results through customized solutions.
We are accessible, responsive, and consultative to all our partners. Additionally, we deliver to:
· Clients – to communicate information which will influence a positive buying decision
· Owners – to build a significant and individualized partnership to provide unlimited value
· Brands – to build a partnership with defined and differentiated sales approach to improve and collect up to date knowledge of existing Hotels, New Development, processes/procedures to share with customers to influence positive buying decisions and revenue production
· Colleagues - a dedication to One-Teams commercial culture while living the Heart of Hilton
· Hotels – to ensure full alignment, shared intelligence and active engagement to achieve goals
· Sales Support – to effectively lead non-selling activity in support of driving sales results
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
· Strong customer service, excellent listening skills, and strong communication skills
· Strong team problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, patience and integrity
· Experience in negotiation skills in order to maximize value for internal and external partners
· Self-starter, well organized, very detailed and assertive at times, willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities, work well in a high-pressure environment, effectively handle concurrent demands and to be able to prioritize responsibilities
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and overtime as needed
· Discretion, confidentiality and integrity regarding sensitive information
· Previous and ongoing goal accountability
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
· One (1) year of job-related experience
· Six (6) months of hotel on or off property experience in a sales support or a sales role
· Travel - Up to 10% of travel
· In depth knowledge of the hospitality and/or group travel industry
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
· One (1) year of hotel on or off property experience in a sales support or sales role
· Knowledge in Delphi or similar property sales management system
· Experience using Salesforce What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!