What will I be doing?
As Sales Coordinator, you will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
· Understand the hotel amenities, packages and promotions
· Produce proposals, contracts and written confirmation
· Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales team and senior management
What are we looking for?
A Sales Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficiency in English
· High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Proactive approach to meeting deaelines and targets
· Excellent organizational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in a sales role
· Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
· Working experience at Hilton will be an asset
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!