A Sales Coordinator will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Coordinator, you will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Understand fully the hotel amenities, packages and promotions
· Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
· Responsible for initiating the preparation of corporate contracts/quotations/proforma invoice where required, and written confirmation to all clients
· Ensure call coverage in the office at all times and assist in any incoming calls from internal/external guests with their request promptly
· Data entry of group enquiries using Delphi and IDEAS
· Prepare sales kits and ensure proper showroom ready for site inspections
· Prepare monthly production reports to respective recipients
· Printing of vouchers (complimentary, sponsorships, voucher sale)
· Attend weekly sales departmental meeting and other scheduled meeting to support business operations
· Assist with special projects assigned by management
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
· Work effectively to build relationships with colleagues in other departments
What are we looking for?
A Sales Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Excellent communication skills
· High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
· Excellent organizational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in a sales role
· Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include holiday entitlement - as an employee, you will be a member of Hilton Club which will provide reduced hotel room rates in our hotel worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.