Assist Managers with all typing as it pertains to correspondence, memos, hotel forms, etc., and handles distribution of same for Mid/Small Meetings Team or Convention Team. To act as hotel contact for all accounts in the absence of the Manager.
What will I be doing?
· Type correspondence / data spreadsheets by utilization of a personal computer to include Proposals for respective managers, faxing for respective managers, scanning down turnover. Sales Kits (Microsoft Word / Excel and Delphi programs) Internet research. E-mail by utilization of personal computer. Cut Files (makes/purge files). Make reservations for site/gold cards, transportation requests, restaurant requests, Group history, and Site inspection notification for respective managers. Turnover for respective managers to include Rate Matrix (only on basic group information – Manager to forecast pickup), check meeting space for 1 st option, commission/rebate/housing/subsidy memo (Fast Pay – Helms Brisco/Conference Direct), memo routed for signatures, check UDF fields to make sure cutoff dates, rebates, comp, discount are entered, turnover checklist, credit application for “A” account – send to NSO. Phone Coverage when scheduled when Receptionist is out of office, Make copies, Filing/File Room, Merge Contracts, definite contract, & documents for respective managers, check and get keys for VIP's arrival for respective managers, Packages and FedEx, Sales Kits for respective managers. Check site rooms for respective managers. Distro when scheduled.
· Promptly answer telephone calls using clear English. Take clear and accurate messages in the absence of the managers. Trace and follow up on paper work distributed by manager.
· Filing correspondence in the appropriate Sales files.
· Distribution Sort and distribute mail to the entire Sales office (as scheduled).
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!