* Due to Travel restriction in Qatar, we are considering only locally available candidate in Qatar with NOC.
A Safety & Security Coordinator patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behaviour.
What will I be doing?
As a Safety & Security Coordinator , you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behaviour to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety and security policies and procedures.
· Coordinates the safety and security programs to promote and ensure a safe working environment.
· Evaluates the effectiveness of safety and security programs.
· Reviews current safety training and recommends revisions, improvements, and updates.
· Submits recommendations for improvements and additions to the safety management program including emergency preparedness, accident prevention, general safety, and risk management.
· Stops operations and activities that could harm staff or equipment.
· Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems.
· Shares environmental safety information with appropriate levels in the organization.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Safety & Security Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· High school graduate or above
· Good physical condition
· Excellent supervisory skills.
· Knowledge of security protocols and emergency preparedness.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to conduct training.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Good grooming standards
· Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
· Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in customer service environment
· First Aid
· Knowledge of P.A.C.E.
· IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!