Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Room Service Assistant and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join HILTON family as Room Service Assistant?
It's your world– Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries.
Personal Development programmes for every level
Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
Yearly team outings
Do not forget a competitive starting salary.
28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well.
50% discount on Food & Beverage in the hotel
Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Service Assistant, you are responsible for taking Guests orders and bringing it to their rooms in a timely manner. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Take Room Service orders.
· Deliver orders to the Rooms.
· Knowledge of menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
· Communicate with the Room Service Chefs and other Team Members.
· You must be able to work in all area's of Food and Beverage including; bar, restaurant, lobby and events.
· Talk to Guests in a polite and friendly manner on the Phone.
· Ensure compliance of brand standards.
· Follow cash handling procedures, if required
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Comply with local licensing laws
· Be environmentally aware