Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian ?
It's your world– Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries.
Personal Development programmes for every level
Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
Yearly team outings
Do not forget a competitive starting salary.
28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well.
50% discount on Food & Beverage in the hotel
Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
· Vacuum rooms and corridors
· Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
· Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
· Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
· Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
· Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
· Be environmentally aware
· Dispose of waste accordingly
· Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Carry out lost property procedures
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships