With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Room Attendant - GSA cleans assigned guestrooms and keep related room floors clean at all times during a shift, assisting guests with any questions they may have.
What will I be doing?
As the Room Attendant - GSA, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Complete and ensure all work done in assigned areas are to the highest cleanliness standards and in adherence to Hilton policies and procedures.
• Ensure that guests' privacies are protected during service.
• Offer all possible assistance to guests and respond to guests‘ requests.
• Clean and replenish supplies for guestrooms according to standards and procedures.
• Does turndown service when required.
• Ensure master keys are kept secure at all times.
• Keep trolleys neat and adequately supplied.
• Maintain all equipment in good working condition.
• Keep linen room neat and in good order.
• Report any loss or damage of linen, furniture, fixture or equipment and maintenance deficiencies to the Floor Supervisor.
• Be courteous and professional at all times, delivering high quality service to guests.
• Maintain good working relationships with team members and all other departments.
• Report maintenance issues promptly to the Engineering team.
• Ensure compliance of lost and found procedures.
• Take appropriate action to resolve guests’ complaints.
• Promote the hotel and Hilton products and services.
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests.
• Adhere by the hotel’s policies and procedures, Hilton code of business conduct, the hotel’s team member handbook.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What are we looking for?
A Room Attendant - GSA, serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• High school graduate and attended skills training school.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in the Housekeeping department.
• 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity with international chain hotels.
• English literate to meet business needs.
• Good knowledge of housekeeping’s daily operations on guest floors
• Flexible with working hours, able to work morning / evening shifts, weekends and public holidays.
• Good knowledge of chemical usage and cleaning rooms.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!