London (Greater London) Hotels - Restaurants
Restaurant Supervisor - The Waldorf Hilton London
The Waldorf Hilton London is an iconic & historic London hotel built in the late 1800, located in Aldwych.
The hotel features 298 Guest Rooms, including 19 suites. Blending Edwardian “Du Siecle” with modern comfort. Our hotel sits in the center of London’s glitzy theatre district, just a few minutes’ walk from Covent Garden, The Royal Opera House and Trafalgar Square.
Guests of this hotel will experience first-class service, distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to a personalised approach. We ensure a comfortable, luxurious stays all our guests, with guidance on locally immersive experiences where desired.
Homage’s restaurant and Décor pays tribute to the Grand Cafés of Europe Renaissance, offering a high standard of Modern British Food. Good Godfrey’s bar & Lounge offers crafty & cosmopolitan cocktails as well as canapés and light bites. The Wild Monkey Bar opened in October 2021 that is in partnership with our local gin distillery offers sublime and sophisticated cocktails at high standard.
The salary is £13.79 an hour plus Service Charge (Time and Half Overtime Fully Paid)
A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
High street discounts: with Perks at Work
Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
Holiday pay increasing with length of service
Team Member Referral Program
Healthy meals provided
Laundry service and full provision of uniform
A Restaurant Supervisor oversees all Food and Beverage operations, including Restaurants, Café and Room Service to ensure high standards of quality and service.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will oversee all Food and Beverage operations including Restaurants, Café and Room Service to ensure quality and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
- Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Accurately manage all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
A Restaurant Supervisor serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in organizing food and beverage service in a range of outlets
- Experience in supervising a team
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!