The Restaurant Manager at Hilton Omaha will be responsible for directing and organizing evening activities and services of The Liberty Tavern Restaurant, The Liberty Tavern Lounge, Coffee and Gift Shop, and In-Room Dining, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The hours for this role will be 4pm-2am.
This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding Food and Beverage team at a premier destination hotel in Omaha.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
· Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
· Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
· Ensure team members have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
· Recruit, interview and train team members