A Food and Beverage Attendant affects every Guest experience with ours restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests' food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (Food and Beverage) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
· Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
· Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
· Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
· Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
· Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner